Seminars and Workshops
Divorce: The Best Decision?
Broken promises, dreams, and your financial security?
Seminar – Thursday May 21 from 4PM – 6:30PM
Are you a woman facing separation or divorce and wanting to know how to love and care for yourself and protect your financial future? Divorces are a sad and stressful time when you may feel confused, anxious, uncertain, tearful, afraid, and overwhelmed.
- Are you hurting in your marriage and fearing separation or divorce?
- Do you wish you knew how to clear the pain from your past relationship and move on to start healing?
- Do you want to make the best decisions for your financial well-being?
- Do you question the men that you meet whether they are really attracted to your or are they attracted to your wealth and lifestyle?
- Are you afraid to trust your feelings?
- Do you wonder if a new relationship could end up in more heartache and disappointment?
- Are you anxious and confused as to whether you are making the best choices for yourself financially?
- Are you afraid of making the mistake of letting unhealthy relationships rule your life?
- Do you dream of having a loving relationship with yourself and a partner who is your soul mate?
Dr. Mamiko Odegard, love, relationship, and performance expert, and special guest, Dianna Moses, CDFA™ (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst) of Silverhawk Financial Group want you to be you to be your best self. By focusing on emotional wellness and empowerment, you position yourself to make optimal decisions in life, including financial decisions that benefit you. Join us for this informative and hands on seminar to start affirming and loving yourself to make healthy partnership and financial decisions, no matter the stage of your relationship with or without a partner.
You’ll get insights and tools to help you move forward to being EXTRAordinary™:
- Identify and stop your self torment and uncertainties about your future;
- Questions to ask yourself whether to stay or leave your relationship;
- Steps to Conscious Loving™ to help you let go of toxic relations and past pain (e.g., second guessing yourself, guilt, loss of hope and dreams/marriage) to move forward;
- Ways to create your best self;
- Strategies that you must know to protect yourself financially and emotionally during and after divorce.
You are invited to a private, exclusive informative seminar at Dr. Mamiko’s secluded beautiful home on Thursday May 21 from 4 PM – 6:30 PM. Delicious gourmet multicourse meal prepared by a professional chef will be served to all attendees.
$79 Cost of Registration includes invaluable information for a more empowered emotional and financially secure you, time to network and gain support of other attendees. All food and beverage are also included with registration.
Register today by calling 480-391-1184. Space is limited.